Softening Treatment for Hard Water in Val-Caron
At EcoWater North, we have what we believe is the best water softener guarantee on the market to make sure that our clients in Val-Caron and throughout the Sudbury area win the battle against hard water. Hard water is any water supply that contains excess minerals or metals, such as calcium and magnesium. Although hard water is generally safe to use, it can cause a variety of problems related to cleaning, appliance life and efficiency.
An EcoWater softener treatment provides hard water treatment for your home by removing calcium, magnesium and sediment from the water which will allow your family to enjoy the benefits of water softeners, including:
- Reduced build-up of film on tubs, sinks, faucets and wall tiles
- Elimination of spotting on glassware, dishes and flatware
- Whiter and brighter laundry, while using up to 50% less detergent
- Elimination of hard water residue in fabrics, which can help clothing last longer
- Reduced scale build-up in pipes, and up to 29% lowered energy consumption of your water heater due to reduced scale build-up
- Preserve the life of your water using appliances such as washing machines, dishwashers and coffee makers
- Decreased amount of cleaning agents and excess water going down the drain and back into your community’s ground water and/or water system
Single Tank and Two-Tank System
EcoWater North offers home water softeners in a single tank cabinet style or a two-tank system. A single tank or cabinet-style system requires less space because the softener’s brine tank nests inside of the salt tank, while a two-tank system has a separate salt tank, and provides more options for the hard water capacity of the unit. Your authorized EcoWater North Pro can diagnose your water, give you expert advice on the benefits of a single versus two-tank system based on the results of your water test and recommend the best option for your home.